Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just Keep Swimming-Megan's Motto


I never realized exactly what a language BARRIER meant until now. It honestly has been such a struggle for me. I want to talk to them sooo bad!!! and the problem is that sometimes people can't understnad my companion and so it's a struggle not just for me. That's why we always try to have a member with us, that's actually everyone's goal that they are shooting for, that's what Pres. Malit wants, but it helps us out extra because we need someone that can really speak Cebauno! Obviously it's been hard, but still good.I have fun trying to just joke around with them with the limited lingo I know....but yeah, it's been tough. I know that I can do this because I am here! I know that someday I will be able to speak Cebauno! It's hard sometimes to have that hope, but my new motto is "Just keep SWIMMING!" I say it to myself almost every day- I really do. I know that I will be glad that I just kept swimming because the Lord has called his missionaries for the 'salvation of souls.' (Doctrine and Covenants 100)

No comments: