Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Megan's 2-13-11 e-mail

Family. Here's the deal. It's a long story, but the rumor is true-I"M COMING HOME on March 2!!! The transferes weren't going to work out if I wanted to start school on April 19, and I explained this to President Malit, and to Heavenly Father, and then i received this text from Pres. Malit. well, first I said...after going back and forth for a while..."This is becoming a very difficult decision for me to make! What is your advice for me? Will I have regrets about cutting my mission I'll never get back?" Then he said, "The Lord knows and understands that. That is why, thru the prophet, as your mission president, I can cut your mission service because of schooling. Luv u!" At that moment I felt that it was right for me to go home in March. SO HERE I Come!!!! I'm so excited to see you all in 2 weeks!!!

It's finally time here! But I still have to work so hard these last 2 weeks!!! This way I can recover from jet lag, and get everything settled, having enough time to breath, before I go back to school. We are leaving Tacloban on the 2nd, then we are actually staying in Manila for the night!!! Then we are leaving for America on the 3rd. I will arrive at 10:30 pm on March 2nd your time., so on Tuesday. I will gain a day. weird!!! Sorry for 2 weeks I haven't been able to tell you all this?? Is there any way you could find out my BYUI ID??? And what am I gonna do for work there in Rexburg????OH Well!!!! The Lord will provide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie's comment: Well, she still doesn't have the itinerary correct but I'm sure someone will put her on the right plane home to us!! Quite the technology savvy mission president-texting, don't you think?

No comments: