Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Megan's last e-mail as a missionary!

I just got a phone call from a BML(branch mission leader) in Palompon, that he could use the suitcase it for his mission...so I gave it to the office to give it to him...I hope thats ok??!! This kid has nothing! and he wants to serve a mission. I hope that's ok???!!!!!. Also,I will be in Manila for a whole day before we stay the night and leave the next morning. Would I be ok to get a few souveneirs? I haven't really gotten anything while I've been here so I hoped that maybe I could get something. Our schedule is crazy next week. I can't believe it's already here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the last email i will send to you as a missionary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes, it is VERY bittersweet! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

No comments: