Monday, May 17, 2010

Josh's 5-10 e-mail

First of all, Mom, I´m sorry I made you cry yesterday....I honestly asked for forgiveness from Heavenly Father because I felt guilty...Second of all, it was great to talk and hear your voices Mom, Dad and Bridget! Hopefully I can talk to all of you again in 6-7 months! This week has been great! We told everyone that we had the chance to talk to our family, one of the two times every year! They asked me if I missed them and I said yes, but...not in a bad way. I knew that they are safe while I´m here in the mission and I knew they would want me here not with them in Utah. Crazy, but true!

Melanie's comment: I was in much better control of my emotions on the Mother's Day call than at Christmas time. Part of it was being able to talk to him for 1 1/2 hours instead of 30 minutes, but the other part was knowing that he feels more confident in the language and that he has an uplifting companion.

No comments: