Sunday, May 2, 2010

Megan's 4-17 e-mail

One thing that I feel sometimes: That I just dont want to be stared at anymore! Sometimes Ii just want to be able to go somewhere and not feel like I'm in a parade!Sometimes I don't like p-days because we go out and buy all our food-and Mondays are market days so they're extremely busy and sometimes I really don't like to go! I know that I need to just change my attitude and use it as a tool to bring more people to the knowledge of the truth but sometimes I'd like to step off the display shelf and take a break. One day i read the scripture in 3 Ne 12:14 "Verily, Verily I say unto you, I give unto you to be the light of this people. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid...Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven." Then I realized that I needed to change. We are given to be a light-and it is to our advantage to be soo...eyecatching if I can say-so that more people will listen to our message. I will never have the power that I have now to share what Ii know will bless anyone who applies its teachings.

No comments: