Monday, February 15, 2010

Megan's 2-15-10 e-mail


I have a scripture for you all that has helped me this week. Genesis 18:13-15. "And the Lord said unto Abraham, wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, shall I of a surety bear a child, which I am old? IS ANY THING TOO HARD FOR THE LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not, for she was afraid. And he said, nay, but though didst laugh." IF we truly know and beleive that God is ALL POWERFUL-we will live our lives differently. Knowing that God has power to do anything, and that everything is in HIS control, Our faith will GROW! We will have PERFECT and COMPLETE Peace because we know that he is in charge. Sometimes we "laugh" in our hearts that all things are not possible. Think about a time that you have "laughed" in your heart. I know I have!!! "Haha-yeah right, am I going to learn Cebuano and teach to people's needs the gospel when I have no idea what they are saying!!!" " yeah right am I going to be able to learn everything that I need to to be able to fulfill my sacred purpose and bring those that the Lord has prepared unto him!" We all have "yeah right statements." BUT if we truly understand that our Heavenly Father has ALL POWER-Everything about our perspective in life will change.

No comments: