Sunday, February 13, 2011

A pillar of salt?


As I am waiting for my pictures to download I watch videos on LDS.org. I watched one that touched my heart. It is about Tyler Haws. A basketball star that played for BYU and got to serve in the Philippines. The moment that brought back lots of memories was when they went to the MTC. Mom, Dad, Megan, everybody was crying! I don´t like when my family cries. I never have told anybody this, but a voice came into my head saying are you sure you want to do this? Are you sure you want to go away for two years? Will it be worth your time? Are you willing to leave your family for such a long time? I remember looking at Mom and Dad, taking my luggage and just walked to the door without looking back. I made a decision that day to always look forward and never look back. Looking back just makes you turn into a pillar of salt. I hope to always look forward and never look back.

If you want to swim or just want some rain come on over to Argentina! I love you and I always will respect you. Never Look Back. Love you! Until Next Time!

No comments: