Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Do they have April Fool's Day in the Philippines?

I have a confession...... I may have to come home early......My mission president is thinking about maybe right after we talk for mothers day....Let me explain.

It's been a long time coming and I have been puting off telling you all. Please don't judge me for not telling you until now. but I'm in love...I have had these feelings for quite sometime now and I just can't hold back any more, They are soo deep-I can't really explain, it started at the beginning of when I got to the Phillippines and it's just grown ever since. I've never felt this way before about anything!! I have realized more every day how much I am so intwined!!! and honestly twitterpated!!!! (sp?)How did I ever survive without this in my life every day!!!....I'm in love.....With the Book of Mormon!!!!!!!!!

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! President Malit said it's ok if I stay until the end of my mission....and maybe a little bit more.

No comments: