Thursday, January 28, 2010

Keep the Commandments...


Don't we keep the commandments because we want to be happy? What if you didn't receive the blessing of joy from keeping the commandments-would you still keep them? Our Loving God wouldn't allow our obedience to go unnoticed. It's true that the greater(or harder)the commandment, the greater the blessing. So the greater the commandment, the more joy you will experience. The more commandments you keep, the greater happiness you will feel. I have decided to make a list of all the commandments. I've actually thought a lot about this my whole life but have never done it. When you read the many scriptures that say "If you keep my commandments...All that is required of you is to keep my commandments...If you keep my commandments and endure to the end you will have eternal life....?" There are so many. But have you ever thought about all the commandments that there are? There is obviously the 10 commandments, but there are so many more than that. How do we know we are striving towards keeping the commandments when we don't know them? So I need your help with that one....Will all of you send me one commandment that you think is most overlooked? That is most I guess you could say 'hidden'? Mosiah 2:41. :)

No comments: