Thursday, January 28, 2010

Megan's 1-4-10 e-mail


Now I have a few quotes from Joseph Smith because he is so incredible. I forgot my other little journal that had the exact words in it, but I will do my best. It is found in ch. 40 something :) in the joseph smith manual. He says: "I am a rough stone. You could not hear the chisel and hammer on me until the Lord took me in hand." I think that is so amazing. Its amazing to me because with all the work we need done, with all the chiseling and hammering and molding that we all need, we still feel love. We still feel how much Heavenly Father loves us! What greater being than God himself is there to mold and shape us. Joseph Smith also says in that chapter that really stuck out to me was, "What can't man do with God as my friend?"....and the answer is a resounding "NOTHING!!!"

No comments: