Sunday, July 25, 2010

Josh's new area-Alberdi Jujuy


Well, like I said last week I am with my brother in the mission field Elder Hall. Elder Lugo went to zone leader and afterwards went to the father role again. Elder Hall speaks great. I guess all the time Elder Lugo spoke with him in English, we made goals and for this first week we talked in Spanish for four hours every day and we will continue to move up as the transfer moves on. The weather is about the same as Tucuman and it feels like Elder Hall and me are holding the companionship together. He knows the area and where our investigators live, but lacks confidence in the language. So we are working together. If you have a Preach my Gospel I can show you the activity I did for District meeting. It is in chapter 8 and at the very end. At the end it talks about how we want to return as a missionary and stuff like that. Ahh! It is so crazy for me that I am senior companion and District Leader. I have 4 areas including my own in my district. It is not small, but not huge. We have four hermanas and four elders. Well I guess it isn´t like I am senior comp it seems like I said before equal with Elder Hall. He also is my favorite companion.

No comments: