Sunday, April 17, 2011

Edgar

On Thursday I received a phone call from our Zone Leaders, telling me that I was going to do a baptismal interview Friday for a area right next to ours. Friday arrived and I was excited to do it. Edgar was the man who was being interviewed. Meeting Edgar was a spiritual experience. He has the testimony of a member of many years!!! I asked him about tithing and he said, it was hard at first for me to except it, but when I realized I owe everything to God and that I have the blessing of giving back to him, I decided to pay my tithing. His answers to the baptismal questions were all similar to this. Edgar has a easiness to believe to the gospel of Jesus Christ. His spirit is impressive and his testimony is strong. I believe he will be a leader one day.

No comments: