Sunday, April 17, 2011

Josh's 3-14-11 e-mail

This week we went to go visit the Familia Molina. I honestly do not know how many times we have passed by. Before they were a family extremely active in the church, but due to few things they fell away. Since my first or second week we have been trying to visit them, but every time the result was the same they did not want us to come in. Every time we visit them, we ask them if they need anything and they always say no we are fine. This week the Familia Molina decided to surprise us and they let us in! I was soooo excited! I could not believe it!!! It was incredible! The spirit was so strong as we talked to them. You could tell they want to come back. When we told the ward members we finally talked to this family, they could not believe it ether!!! I guess it has been a very long time since the Familia Molina has let anybody into their house.

No comments: