Sunday, November 21, 2010

Megan's miracle

We witnessed miracles this week. Sunday morning, I had an experience that I have never experienced before. We got into the new church at about 8:45, and everybody else was already there-most of them from Balaquid which is 20 minutes away...and we started teaching primary, when Sister Blonquist says.."Johnreys here....and Jaime!!!!" These two brothers we have been PLEAding for them the past 4 months, teaching them every week, encouraging them, serving them.....and when I heard her say that......I BuRst into tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know that I have honestly cried tears of JOY before in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to leave the room! I couldn't beleive it! They promised us that when the new church was finished that they would come....and I'm thinking, if they won't go here when it's close, why would they go all the way to the new church?? Where was my Faith in them!!!!!!!!!

No comments: