Sunday, June 26, 2011

Elder Tiejten (a distant cousin)


After I brought my stuff to the pension we returned to the terminal to say goodbye and guess who was there!!!! ELDER TIEJTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so wonderful to see him! He is in my district and I will see him every week. It is very possible he will see me die. I loved seeing him. He is a wonderful friend and it brought back so many memories of White Rock. Well, we dont have very much time, but I will try to write more later this afternoon and send pictures! Oh! I have a idea! I was wondering if you could send me a advice letter. Like something you want to tell me ( counsel, comfort, weaknesses, etc...) but when I am flying home! I will not read it until I am flying home. If you want to do it! If not, that is wonderufl!

No comments: