Sunday, June 26, 2011

Josh's 6-13-11 E-mail


Friday, our leaders called...and told me...that I was leaving to Tartagal, Salta!!!! My resting place!!!! I had to leave Famailla at 8 to go take my bus at 10 to arrive at 7 this morning! I am two hours away from Bolivia! My companion is Elder Galvez and is a stud! I really enjoy being with him and we live in a pension of 4 missionaries. I am in the jungle!!!!! hahah! I saw some pictures they took before I came and it is super green and...like Tarzan! It was kinda crazy to travel the entire night! But I guess I will be doing it in a few months.

Leaving Famailla was harder than I thought it would be. The most difficult and the ones I almost cried for was President and his wife and a member named Monica. I didn't cry, but it wrenched my heart to leave them and with the question I really might never see them again in this life...It was rough, but I know the Lord wants me to be here in Tartagal. The Lord calls and I will go where he wants me to go. I am excited to be here! The missionaires say it is a wonderful place!
LOVE, Elder Josh Dustin ( Tarzan) hahaha.

No comments: