Sunday, June 12, 2011

Josh's 6-6-11 e-mail

I received a delightful letter this week from a old investigator in Jujuy. Well, she is not a investigator now! She is a member!!! I baptized her two younger sisters! I sent a picture, it was around Christmas time. I was teaching her also, but she didn’t get baptized with me. She sent me the letter telling me she got baptized, goes to institute, and is preparing to serve a mission! I was so happy! Her mother is a member, but less active and also mentioned I was the only missionary she allowed to come into her house. The fruits of the work are fulfilling and everlasting! Sometimes we are harvesters and other times Johnny Apple Seeders! Paola, Daniela, and Abigail also sent me a letter and told me that Paola is in institute, Daniela is in Seminary, and Abigail is active in Young Womens. The work of the Lord is wonderful!

No comments: