Sunday, November 22, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...TOMORROW!


Megan's 11-18-09 E-mail:
HII!!!!!Oh my goodness! I can't explain to you my excitement for the adventure I'm about to undertake in a couple of days!!! BAh!!!First off, Here's my schedule:
Leave from MTC at 1:30pm
Leave from Salt lake at 4:50 pm
Get to LAX at 5:52pm
Leave from LAX at 10:45pm
Get to Taipe, Taiwan at 5:30am
Leave from Taipe, Taiwan at 9:30am
Get to Manila, Philippines at 11:45am
Leave from Manila, Philippines at 3:40pm
GET TO TACLOBAN AT 4:50 pm!!!!!! on Nov. 25.
I am going to be the travel leader for our small family of 5:) and we'll have nearly 15 hours of lay over!!! Woop woop! Lots of reading because I pretty sure we can't proselyte.I'm soo excited. It's going to be amazing!! The next time you hear from me I'll be thousands of miles away on the other side of the world!!!! AAH!!! :) :) :) :) !!!!

No comments: