Thursday, November 19, 2009

Phone Calls!!!

I was distraught beyond all reason when I saw Josh had called and left a message. I quickly listened to it and he said he would call the home number and if he didn't get me there, then he would TRY to call from Atlanta. "No, I screamed, this cannot be happening again!" Then I realized there was a great invention... caller ID! So I called the number back that he had called from and a young man answered. "Is Josh Dustin there," I asked. I heard, "Hey, Elder Dustin, I think it's your Mom..." Oh, I cannot not describe the pure joy at hearing his voice. I clocked out and went downstairs to talk to him. We both had so much to say that we kept talking over each other. I tried to write down everything he said to share with everyone else. He sounded so fantastic! Then I figured out what time it would be when he was in Atlanta and told my boss I was going to leave the office around 4:00 p.m. so I could pick up Rick and he could talk to him too!

No comments: