Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pray for the Monton Family!

Mark Anthony is Martin's older brother and he wants to get baptized. but his dad won't allow it. I asked him if he had actually asked him that and he said no. They are all scared of him. I told him to just explain to him and this is what you want. I need your help!!!!!!! Please keep his name in your prayers. I can't explain to you how much I love them!! It actually kind of hurts! Me and my companion say sometimes that it's like we're in this strange relationship! 2 months ago we were strangers, and now I have grown to love them so much!!! That has got to be from Heavenly Father!!! I hope something happy happens soon because my heart is low! One of our less actives has been really struggling and consequently, so have I !!!!! I ask for help SO many times in one day I can't even count, and I hope with all of my heart that this precious family-the Monton family, will all be baptized one day!!!!!!!!!!! I pray that God will grant me the desires of my heart.

No comments: