Sunday, September 12, 2010

Well done Josh!

Josh's Senior picture by Gugleman Photography in Rexburg, Idaho

I love you family and friends! I know that that we can go onward and forward no matter what happens. I remembered an experience from High School that gave me motivation to go on. As some and most of you know I graduated early from High School, but I came back to walk. For the graduation walk we come out of the gym, walk down the hall and afterwards into the auditorium. As I walked down the hall all around me were my teachers from Freshmen to Senior year yelling, good job Josh! , we know it was difficult, but you made it!, you have finally made it to the end! I imagine that is how the celestial kingdom is. All around us as we are walking into the gates the prophets are around us saying, good job Josh! We know it was difficult, but you made it! You have finally made it to the end! I enjoy that thought! Love you and I will talk to you next week! And in case I don't see ya, Good afternoon, good evening and good night!!!

No comments: