Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Barbershop Man

I would like to tell you about the barbershop man. He absoutley loves his work!!! He has been working as a barber since he was 16 and he is now 56! According to him his entire family knows how to cut hair, but not all work in a barbershop. You have to have love and you have to have the gift to cut hair. He loves his work because he loves his customers. He uses his gifts to help others. Now Mr. Barber cut my hair today and told me this analogy from his life. God I believe is in agreement! Every person has a gift from God, but not all know what are their gifts. For example, I am not sure what my gifts are! But I have faith when I return, I will fast and found out what my gifts are. Bruce R. Mckonkie give this suggestion. Gifts should be part of our work. Gifts are to bless others. If you dont know what your gifts are, dont feel bad! Just be glad! Have confidence you have gifts and in one way or another God will show you what they are because he loves you!

No comments: