Sunday, September 4, 2011

Josh's 8-7-11 E-mail

I am not feeling do good right now....so I don´t know how long this letter is going to be.... :) Well, I guess the biggest piece of news is Magi is going to be baptized this saturday! She is so excited and so are we! Well, like I said, I don´t feel well....i love you until next week! If you could say a litttle prayer for me!

Melanie's comment: I got on to e-mail Josh on Monday morning instead of Sunday night and to my surprise he was 'on'. So we e-mailed back and forth and he never mentioned that he felt ill. Then later in the afternoon he e-mailed this note and my heart sunk. That was the last we heard until the next week. I really tried not to worry, but my mind came up with all kinds of scenerios. Of course, I took comfort in the fact that no one from the mission called me, so I knew 'no news was good news'.

No comments: