Sunday, September 4, 2011

Josh's 7-11-11 E-mail

This week was good, still scary, but we are being more cautious and thank you so much for your beautiful prayers. A speaker in sacrament meeting said something that shocked me! She was sharing her testimony and said, ¨the missionaries are the angels of God.¨ So just think that you are a angel for somebody else and you do not even know it!!! You are fabulous!

Well, this week I received a wonderful surprise! I received your letters that you made at Bridget’s wedding!!! I have to say it is one of the most wonderful gifts I have ever received in my entire life. They are from the heart and they made me laugh and smile. Thank you for sacrificing your time and that you were willing to write me those cards! Thank you also for the little Book of Mormon. It is pocket size and I hope it will endure for a long time! I just love the Book of Mormon so much!

No comments: