Sunday, September 4, 2011

Miguel's baptism


Can you believe you will see my little face once again in two weeks? The members remind me of it every day! Let me tell you about my week....ready?
First, WE HAD A BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His name is Miguel Soruco and it was awesome! He was so excited. Miguel was somewhat progressing, but a few weeks ago we went to his house and he said, hey elders...umm....I want to be baptized! We agreed and he was baptized! Elder Galvez baptized him and Miguel came out of the water and said in a very loud voice that everyone heard, ¨WOW! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! Can we do it again???¨ hahaha. I had the blessing of giving him the holy ghost which was a wonderful blessing. He was so excited! I hope he will stay firm. The Lord truly did bless us and God truly does love his baptism.

No comments: