Sunday, September 4, 2011

Josh's 8-29-11 E-mail

My beloved family! and my beloved friends! Can you believe I am coming home to your arms in a few days? I cannot believe it ether and I am so greatful to have been able to have your support the past two years of my life. I don´t feel like I have been gone for so long. Mabye for you it is a different story. I honestly feel I have changed, not for the worst, but for the better. This next week should be fun, exciting, weird, and sad. I believe only in the mission field, one can expirience all these different feelings at the same time. I cannot describe my feelings that I am able to see you in a few days and I cannot describe my feelings that I am leaving another family. I will do my best to stay in contact with them and with you!

No comments: