Thursday, January 27, 2011

Josh's 1-3-11 e-mail


Happy New Year! How are you family and friends? I hope you are just doing wonderful!
Well, for those of you who don´t know, I have changed areas. I am in Tucuman once again, but this time in the country side. I am in a town called Famailla! It is wonderful. I am in a branch and our church building is a rented out house. Myself and my companion are the counselors in the branch presidency. Yesterday only about half of our active members came, which were about 20. :) Good thing we have the help of God on our side! Famailla is beautiful! It´s green and the people here are extremely nice. I think I am going to love it here. Our pension is behind a another house. Which means we have to walk through the patio of our neighbors in order to go to our pension. Luckily our neighbors are a older couple who are very loving and respectful.

No comments: