Monday, January 24, 2011

Josh's 11-29-10 e-mail

Happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful for you! I learned the importance of counting your blessings. When you are tempted to just give up and be cranky, just begin to count your blessings. I began to do this and it was awesome! I also laughed at some stuff that before I didn´t realize it was a blessing. Like, thank you for garbage bags, thank you for soap, thank you for not allowing me to be bitten today by our neighbour's dog... :) A attitude of gratitude will allow us to ¨see what God has done.¨

Melina is progressing wonderfully! She came to church for the first time yesterday and we had the primary presentation. It reminded me of when I was a little rascal and breathed in the microphone,said a sentence and then ran off the stage. The theme was I know my Savior lives.¨ They demonstrated beautifully that He does live and loves us. The primary sang the song, ¨How could the Father show the world, His love and tenderness? He sent his son a newborn babe to rise with living breath. etc..¨¨ As they were singing I found to my surprise tears in my eyes. The spirit touched my heart and allowed my testimony to grow about my Savior Jesus Christ. I want to ¨Live like his son.¨

No comments: