Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Josh's 12-20-10 e-mail


We had our Nativity this past Saturday and it was great. I stood up on the water tower with a microphone telling the birth of our Savior. In the some of the pictures you can see my hair is white, my companion thought it would be funny to be a complete angel and put flour in my hair….oh well! It washed out easily. Afterwards members and non-members came up and said you are a great angel! This made me think about the angels in my life. You happen to be one of them! Thank you just like Elder Holland, for being so amazing and for helping me so much in my life. God sent you to me because he knew I needed help. Thank you for not giving up on me even though I am full of imperfections. Thank you for showing your love to me even though I might have not deserved it. Thank you for forgiving me even though I might have hurt you. Thank you for being a angel in my life.

No comments: