Sunday, August 1, 2010

Josh, the district leader


This week I taught my district about having Faith in Jesus Christ and how important it is to have faith in the mission field. If you don´t mind I would like to share a few things I taught and learned myself. Faith is in every aspect of missionary work and we could say life. When we are looking for people prepared or maybe when we are raising our children. In the scriptures there are hundreds of examples of faith. The brother of Jared, Ruth, Sarah, Abraham, the four Josephs, Adam, Eve, Nephi, Sam, ...hundreds! My district named many people and afterwards what were they before or are they different than us? No! We can have the same faith just the thing is to earn it. Faith brings us up when are souls are down. What is the hardest part of climbing a mountain? Well, for me the climb up, but the peak is the best. (sound familiar?) The climb is worth it. I hope this helped my district because I know it helped me.

No comments: