Sunday, August 1, 2010

Megan's 6-20-10 e-mail

Tomorrow at 5 o'clock we will know if there is a transfer or not. I have many mixed feelings. I have grown so close to these people. Then if there is a transfer we will leave the next day at 4 in the morning to go to Tacloban and then by that night we will be in our new area...time is always playing tricks on me and I'm always in shock at how fast time runs!!!! Next week I'm half way. I will really miss all of our converts-I love them so much. I have learned so much from them-how to be a better member of the church. It is my prayer now and it will be forever that they will not give up-that they will keep going in the church-salvation is worth more than anything else. Please take a minute or two this week and just think about everything you have. You have the true teaching that will lead to your salvation and the salvation of your children. What else could you EVER need???????????? I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the Book of Mormon and the way it brings me back every time to my Father who I used to know face to face. I love the temple. I love the music of the church. I love being a missionary, even though it's hard. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: