Sunday, August 29, 2010

Megan's 8-16-10 e-mail

Melanie's comments: Rick was sustained as the Bishop of our ward on 8-15-10 and this is the response from Megan. I don't usually include her 'signature' but thought it was so special:

I am so excited for you Dad!!! That has a very special ring to it. "Bishop Dustin" WOW!!!!! I think I may have to call you that for a while when I get home just like you are all going to have to continue to call me Sister Dustin until... I don't know when, at this point. my heart is so full!!!! I love the Holy Ghost. He whispers to me things that I would never be able to know if it were not for him!!! I love the Book of Mormon and my testimony is stronger that it's ever been and that seriously if we have ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY ANY problem in our lives, if we pray, read the Book of Mormon and ask the Holy Ghost for the answers to our questions or for solutions, I have no doubt in my mind that you WILL receive peace. You WILL receive answers!!! You will KNOW what you need to do. This is an act of faith!! You have to believe that the Holy Ghost is going to answer you.
I CANT BELIEVE YOUR THE BISHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAD!!!!!!!
i love you so much family and I have so much to say but I have to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your VERY VERY own
Sister Dustin (Bishop Dustin's daughter)

No comments: